too bad
- …真可惜;…真遗憾
-
Too bad only half my family 's gonna be there .
真可惜我家只有一半的人会到场
-
It 's too bad that he couldn 't come .
他不能来,真可惜。
-
I know Vicky doesn 't like the job , but I mightn 't find it too bad .
我知道维基不喜欢这工作,但我也许并不觉得它很差。
-
Too bad he used his intelligence for criminal purposes .
他把聪明都用在了犯罪上,太可惜了。
-
She bore no ill will . If people didn 't like her , too bad
她没有恶意。如果人们不喜欢她,那就太糟糕了。
-
It is too bad that Eleanor had to leave so soon
埃莉诺不得不这么快就离开,真是太遗憾了。
-
Too bad if you missed the bus .
你没有赶上公交车只能算自己倒霉。
-
' That 's too bad , ' Teddy said without rancour .
“那太糟糕了!”特迪并无怨怒地说道。
-
It 's too bad he hasn 't come back , yet .
他还没回来,真是。
-
What do you think of this novel ? -- Not too bad .
这本小说怎么样--还凑合。
-
It 's too bad of you to desert her in trouble .
你在她困难的时候抛弃她,真是太差劲了。
-
That 's too bad .
太糟糕了。
-
Too bad ! We 'd just got the wheat to the threshing ground when it started to rain .
真差劲,麦子刚上场就下起雨来了。
-
It 's too bad to see a fresh flower on a heap of cow-dung . He 'll be the ruin of her !
鲜花插在牛粪上,真把她糟踏啦!
-
It 's too bad you can 't come to the party .
你不能来参加宴会真遗憾。
-
My health is not too bad .
我身体还过得去。
-
Have you tried the new restaurant yet ? & it 's not too bad .
你尝试过这家新饭店没有?&不错。
-
It 's too bad that the sale of your house has fallen through .
真糟糕,你的卖房一事已泡汤了。
-
B : Well , if you didn 't save your work , you might lose the most recent changes you 've made . but it shouldn 't be too bad .
嗯,如果你没有存档,最近做的更改恐怕就会不见了,不过应该不会太糟。
-
When this news spread around , one man tried to dissuade2 them : " You had better not go . If you go to the State of Yue to make a living , that would be too bad . Over there , you certainly cannot make a living ! "
这消息一传开,就有一个人去劝他们说:“还是不要去吧。如果你们到越国去谋生,那可糟了。在那里,你们一定会无法生活下去的!”
-
All of a sudden , he exclaimed with regret : " Too bad ! I have erred4 ! But a gentleman corrects his error as soon as he is aware of it , and it is not too late yet . "
忽然,他“哎呀”一声,后悔地说:“不好,我失误了。君子知错就改,为时不晚。”
-
That 's too bad but that 's how the world is .
很惨吗?但世界就是这样。
-
Too bad I 'll never get to see it .
我再也看不到你太可惜了。
-
Too bad you don 't care about him the same way .
真遗憾你并不像我那么在乎他。
-
It 's a little hot , but not too bad .
有点辣,但不是很辣。
-
It 's too bad your family put him in the ground ?
可惜你家人把他杀了?
-
It would be too bad if it were lost .
如果丢了太可惜了。
-
Is his work performance too bad ?
他工作表现太坏?
-
Too bad they had no idea what the future held .
可惜,他们根本不知道迎接新生TXU的竟然是那样的未来。
-
Too bad you don 't care about him the same way . -
careabout:关心真遗憾你并不像我那么在乎他。